2016 HSC Chemistry Exam Workbook
Product ID 16657
The 2016 HSC Chemistry Exam Workbook helps students practise for the HSC using authentic exam material collected by the NSW Education Standards Authorirty from the 2016 HSC.
This invaluable workbook includes:
- 2016 HSC Chemistry exam questions
- guidelines provided to exam markers to assess student papers
- real examples of top-scoring student papers that include actual comments by the official marker
- tips for creating a plan and setting timings during the exam.
- Students, teachers and tutors can use this workbook to practise test-runs of the HSC and prepare for upcoming HSC exams.
- The workbook helps students become familiar with the layout and style of past exam questions, and gain confidence around planning their time and making decisions about choosing which questions to answer. They can also practise writing responses to the questions in the set exam time.
- By reviewing the marker's guidelines, students will also have a chance to think about what is expected in their responses. They can compare their answers to real examples of papers by top-rating Chemistry students in 2016.
- Years: Years 11 and 12 (Stage 6)
- Format: Printed
- Weight: 655 grams