2016 HSC English Std & Adv P1 Exam Workbook
Product ID 16661
The "KLA-ENG2018" promo code has been automatically applied to this product.
Discount is applied at billing without entering promo code at checkout
This workbook is designed to help students prepare for the HSC English Paper 1 exam that is completed by Standard and Advanced students. The workbook features authentic exam material collected by the NSW Education Standards Authority from the 2016 HSC.
This invaluable workbook includes:
- 2016 HSC English Standard and Advanced Paper 1 exam questions
- guidelines provided to exam markers to assess student papers
- real examples of top-scoring student papers that include actual comments by the official marker
- tips for creating a plan and setting timings during the exam.
- Students, teachers and tutors can use this workbook to practise test-runs of the HSC and prepare for upcoming HSC exams.
- The workbook helps students become familiar with the layout and style of past exam questions, and gain confidence around planning their time and making decisions about choosing which questions to answer. They can also practise writing responses to the questions in the set exam time.
- By reviewing the marker's guidelines, students will also have a chance to think about what is expected in their responses. They can compare their answers to real examples of papers by top-rating English Standard and Advanced Paper 1 students in 2016.
- Years: Years 11 and 12 (Stage 6)
- Format: Printed
- Weight: 750 grams