2016 HSC Modern History Exam Workbook
Product ID 17667
Please note that this exam workbook is based on an outdated version of the course and has been priced accordingly.
While students and teachers may find this workbook to be a helpful study/teaching tool, it is not representative of the 2019 exam.
The 2016 HSC Modern History Exam Workbook helps students practise for the HSC using authentic exam material collected by the NSW Education Standards Authority NSW from the 2016 HSC.
This invaluable workbook includes:
- 2016 HSC Modern History exam questions
- guidelines provided to exam markers to assess student papers
- real examples of top-scoring student papers that include actual comments by the official marker
- tips for creating a plan and setting timings during the exam.
- Students, teachers and tutors can use this workbook to practise test-runs of the HSC and prepare for upcoming HSC exams.
- The workbook helps students become familiar with the layout and style of past exam questions, and gain confidence around planning their time and making decisions about choosing which questions to answer. They can also practise writing responses to the questions in the set exam time.
- By reviewing the marker's guidelines, students will also have a chance to think about what is expected in their responses. They can compare their answers to real examples of papers by top-rating Modern History students in 2016.
- Years: Years 11 and 12 (Stage 6)
- Format: Printed
- Weight: 880 grams