The Best of WriteOn 2015
Product ID 13165
The "WRITEON2018" promo code has been automatically applied to this product.
Discount is applied at billing without entering promo code at checkout
This anthology of award-winning stories by primary school students from the WriteOn 2015 writing competition features outstanding examples of different text types including narratives, expositions, descriptions and recounts.
WriteOn is an event designed to engage NSW students in Years 1 to 6 in writing and encourage them to develop their writing skills.
Teachers can use this anthology to:
- showcase and demonstrate high-quality writing across a range of text types
- assist in the teaching of particular text types
- showcase English K–10 Syllabus outcomes incorporating Australian curriculum content
- compare class writing samples to help make consistent judgements.
- read and enjoy quality writing
- compare the standard of young people's writings
- learn what is expected within the different text types
- help family members improve their writing skills.
- Years: Kindergarten (Early Stage 1), Years 1 and 2 (Stage 1), Years 3 and 4 (Stage 2), Years 5 and 6 (Stage 3)
- Format: Printed
- Weight: 500 grams