Helping your child learn to read
This handy guide is essential for parents wanting to support their child as they learn how to read. It can be used from birth through to primary school.
The guide provides positive tips and ideas for helping your child read at home and when out and about. It aims to help take the fear and frustration out of learning to read, that can sometimes occur, and turn it into something exciting.
The guide covers:
- 10 things you can do to help your child learn to write
- Basic concepts of reading
- Talking and listening
- Reading all around us
- Early reading experiences
- Developing into independent readers
- When children have trouble reading
- What should children be able to read?
- Years: Kindergarten (Early Stage 1), Years 1 and 2 (Stage 1), Years 3 and 4 (Stage 2), Years 5 and 6 (Stage 3)
- Format: Printed
- Weight: 175 grams