2013 HSC Earth & Environmental Science Exam Workbook
The "EWB2018" promo code has been automatically applied to this product.
Discount is applied at billing without entering promo code at checkout
The 2013 HSC Earth and Environmental Science Exam Workbook helps students practise for the HSC using authentic exam material collected by the Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards NSW from the 2013 HSC.
This invaluable workbook includes:
- 2013 HSC Earth and Environmental Science exam questions
- guidelines provided to exam markers to assess student papers
- real examples of top-scoring student papers that include actual comments by the official marker
- tips for creating a plan and setting timings during the exam.
- Students, teachers and tutors can use this workbook to practise test-runs of the HSC and prepare for upcoming HSC exams.
- The workbook helps students become familiar with the layout and style of past exam questions, and gain confidence around planning their time and making decisions about choosing which questions to answer. They can also practise writing responses to the questions in the set exam time.
- By reviewing the marker's guidelines, students will also have a chance to think about what is expected in their responses. They can compare their answers to real examples of papers by top-rating Earth and Environmental Science students in 2013.
- Years: Years 11 and 12 (Stage 6)
- Format: Printed
- Weight: 500 grams