Number and Algebra – Stage 1: Maths Teaching Resource K–6
Product ID 12734
This official NSW mathematics teaching resource offers a series of Stage 1 teaching and learning experiences in number and algebra, which are mapped to the NSW Mathematics K–10 Syllabus.
Teachers can modify activities to match students' abilities and needs, and your school's resources. The lessons do not have to be taught as a unit of work or in any particular order.
Includes the following areas:
- whole numbers 1 & 2
- addition and subtraction 1 & 2
- multiplication and division 1 & 2
- fractions and decimals 1 & 2
- patterns and algebra 1 & 2.
- Years: Kindergarten (Early Stage 1), Years 1 and 2 (Stage 1), Years 3 and 4 (Stage 2), Years 5 and 6 (Stage 3)
- Format: Printed
- Weight: 570 grams