The Best of WriteOn 2018
Product ID 23151
This anthology of award-winning entries by primary school students from the WriteOn 2018 competition features outstanding examples of writing. The competition requires students to submit imaginative responses using the image shown on the front cover as their inspiration.
Teachers can use this anthology to:
- demonstrate high-quality writing
- develop creative approaches to writing
- help students understand how context may be expressed in texts
- assist students to explore ways of conveying experiences and ideas
- compare class writing samples to help make consistent judgments.
- read and enjoy quality student writing
- explore different ways imaginative texts can be composed
- share written texts by primary school students.
- Years: Kindergarten (Early Stage 1), Years 1 and 2 (Stage 1), Years 3 and 4 (Stage 2), Years 5 and 6 (Stage 3)
- Format: Printed
- Weight: 525 grams