2018 HSC Performing Arts written: Dance Music and Drama Dance, Drama and Music (Combined) Workbook
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
The 2018 HSC Performing Arts written: Dance Music and Drama Dance, Drama and Music (Combined) Exam Workbook helps students practise for the HSC using authentic exam material collected by the NSW Education Standards Authority from the 2018 HSC.
This invaluable workbook includes:
- guidelines provided to exam markers to assess student paper.
- real examples of top-scoring student papers that include actual comments by the official marker.
- tips for creating a plan and setting timings during the exam.
How to use this workbook:
- Students, teachers and tutors can use this workbook to practise test-runs of the HSC and prepare for upcoming HSC exams.
- The workbook helps students become familiar with the layout and style of past exam questions, and gain confidence around planning their time and making decisions about choosing which questions to answer.
- They can also practise writing responses to the questions in the set exam time. By reviewing the marker's guidelines, students will also have a chance to think about what is expected in their responses.
- They can compare their answers to real examples of papers by top-rating 2018 HSC Performing Arts students in 2018.