Helping your child learn to write
Product ID 12693
This handy guide is essential for parents wanting to support their child as they learn how to write.
It provides positive tips and ideas for helping your child write at home, and shares information on what your child is learning about writing at school.
The guide covers:
- 10 things you can do to help your child learn to write
- Basic concepts of writing
- Developing your child's writing skills
- Games and experimenting with writing
- Early writing skills
- Beginning to spell
- Developing into independent writers
- What is expected at school
- Glossary of grammar terms.
- Years: Kindergarten (Early Stage 1), Years 1 and 2 (Stage 1), Years 3 and 4 (Stage 2), Years 5 and 6 (Stage 3)
- Format: Printed
- Weight: 170 grams