This handy guide is essential for parents wanting to support their child as they learn maths at school.
It provides positive tips and ideas for helping your child with maths activities around the home and inspiring them to identify maths in the world around them. It also shares information on what your child is learning at school.
The guide covers:
- 10 things you can do to help your child learn mathematics
- Basic concepts of mathematics
- Developing your child's mathematics skills
- Mathematics all around us
- Patterns and algebra
- Space and geometry
- What is expected at school
- Glossary of maths terms
A fantastic resource for every family.