This anthology of award-winning entries by primary school students from the WriteOn 2019 competition features outstanding examples of writing. The competition requires students to submit imaginative responses using the image shown on the front cover as their inspiration.
Teachers can use this anthology to:
- demonstrate high-quality writing
- develop creative approaches to writing
- help students understand how context may be expressed in texts
- assist students to explore ways of conveying experiences and ideas
- compare class writing samples to help make consistent judgments.
Families can use it to:
- read and enjoy quality student writing
- explore different ways imaginative texts can be composed
- share written texts by primary school students.
A great investment for the classroom and home.